1. Harry Potter: Harry Potter is a serie of 7 books about a boy who survives with the meeting of the most powerful wizard in his century. In the wizarding World he makes friends with Hermione Granger, the cleverest witch of her age and Ron Weasley, his best friend and all of their adventures at Hogwarts, school of witchcraft and wizarding. Written by Joanne Kathrine Rowling.
2. Sophies World: Sophies World is a book about a girl, a normal girl in Norway, and how she begins to read philosophy, all from Socrates - Freud, and how it changes her life... (seriously change) Written by Jostein Gaarder
3. Pride and Prejudice: Is the the story of Elizabeth Bennet, and her prejudices against a man, she hates because of a sentence he says about her. And how much she is mistaken in her prejudice and her emotions. And how love always will find a way. The most popluar book by Jane Austen.
4. Little House on the Prairie: Is the story of Laura Ingalls Wilder, about her life as a frontier girl, and how her family and she moves from Wisconsin to Dakota in the 1800s and how she falls in love with a young man, with whom she later marries. Written by Laura Ingalls Wilder
5. Anne of Green Gables: Is about the ophan girl Anne Shirley, and how she arrives in Avonlea, and how her life is changed from a love-sick and over-romantic little girl to a young woman, and how she learns about life and love. This story is in 8 books. The books are written by L. M. Montgomery
6. Sherlock Holmes: This the completed adventures of the famous Mr. Sherlock Holmes and his companion Dr. John Watson of Baker Street 221B. And how they figure out crimes in all over Britain in the mid-1800s. Sherlock Holmes' motive is to catch his archenemy Professor Moriarty.
7. The King's Mistress: Is the story of Mary Boleyn, the sister to the famous Anne Boleyn. About her life from she comes to Court, and the King Henry VIII is falling for her, and how she is his mistress for a year and she gives him a son, and how he soon falls in love with Anne and how the scene is set for the dramatic end of her sisters life after she gives King Henry the famous daughter Elizabeth (Elizabeth I) and how Mary avoid disaster with her family at court and how she finds love after her first husband dies. Written by Philippa Gregory.
8. Les Miserable: The book is parted in 5 parts.
First part: Is the story of Fantine, and her life. How she is abandoned by a young boy, and she is pregnant.
Second part: Is the story of Cosette, and how she is raised and taken away with Jean Valjean to Paris, and how she falls in love with Marius, a young student.
Third part: Is the story of Marius, a young student in Paris, and how he falls in love with Cosette and has to choose between his friends and her.
Fourth part: About the idyll in the rue Plumet and the epic of the Rue Saint-Denis and what happens on the barricades.
Fifth part: Is the story of Jean Valjean, and how he gets out of prison after 20 years, and his life starts again. How he meets Fantine, and how she dies and how he raise her daughter, Cosette. And ends with his death. Written by Victor Hugo.
9. A Christmas Carol: Is the tale about an old man, Scrooge who does not like Christmas, and how he is visited the night before Christmas of three ghosts, who shows him what will happen, what has happened and what is happening around him. How he begins to believe in Christmas again. And how he change from being a money-loving and uncomfortable man to be a kind-hearted and the new man who believes in the good in others and in the goodness and magic about Christmas. (A story I read every december, on the 23th and overnight to the 24th of december.)(in my country we celebrate christmas on the 24th of december). The story is written by Charles Dickens.