søndag den 18. marts 2012

Downtown Abbey Season 2

At Long last this very evening, the first chapter of the 2nd season of Downtown Abbey, appeared on Danish television, and it was wonderful to yet again see the familiar faces of the Crawley's and the staff of Downtown Abbey, and begin to follow their lives and WWI and how it affects the family, the staff and the world of how they live. Though there were a few surprises in the first chapter, I think it was a great introduction to the 2nd season and I already hope for a 3rd season even though the 2nd has just begun to be shown!

I hope all Danish people where as happy as I were to finally see the 2nd season on television after the long wait.
Since I know both America and Britain has already ended their enjoyment of the Downtown Abbey season 2 and now has to wait half a year before they are allowed to see what happens in season 3.

One or two things I was surprised about was that we finally could see the woman who keeps Bates and Anna separate and that Thomas once again were lucky and survives and I think he will be sent home to Britain!
One character in Downtown I was happy about was Dame Maggie Smith, and how well she plays her role as the Dowager Countess of Grantham, and how sharp her tongue is about Lavinia... (all is allowed to guess who she is, if you haven't seen the chapter tonight) and I was gladly surprised that she used a little of her professor atittude towards her (from Harry Potter).

I already can't wait for it to be sunday again!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar